The DonJoy IceMan CLEAR3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation and recovery. The IceMan helps provide extended cold therapy to aid in a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s recirculation system, which helps maintain more consistent and accurate temperatures than other competitive cold therapy units, in a pre-set configuration.
ICEMAN features dual pump re-circulation technology. The DonJoy IceMan Clear3 features a re-circulation system that allows water warmed after flowing through the cold pad to be preserved and remixed with cooler ice water at a constant flow rate, providing consistent cool water distribution throughout the cold pad
COMPETITORS Other versions restrict or pinch water flow to the cold pad, causing variable flow rates and inconsistent cold pad temperatures.
Start Receiving Cold Therapy In 5 Easy Steps:
- Add ice to fill line inside the device.
- Add cold water to fill line.
- Place lid on the device making sure the lip inserts in groove. Then press front of the lid down to close and secure.
- Connect the IceMan® CLEAR3 hose to the cold pad hose. To ensure a reliable connection, “snap” or “click” hoses together into place so that the fit is tight and snug.
- To turn device on, insert cord into the connection port on the back of the device and plug the power supply into the wall outlet.
|Caution, Warnings, and Requirements:|
|Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud’s or other vasospastic disease, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider. Please consult your doctor if you are Diabetic or suffer from poor circulation or neuropathic (nerve) disorders.
You must agree to the Cold Therapy Machine Disclaimer below before purchasing this product:
Warranty and Return Information:
DJO, LLC will repair or replace all or part of the unit and its accessories for